2PZ BATTERIA SONY VTC 6 18650
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80C temperature cutoff
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
- Weight: 46.8g
Misusing or mishandling lithium ion rechargeable batteries can pose a serious risk of personal injury or property damage.
Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled or misused. The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries when charging, discharging, and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling Li-ion batteries and chargers. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the battery in any form or shape – including pack making. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Please do your due diligence and make sure that this battery is compatible with the item for which you intend to use. Charge only in a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries. Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
– Do not overcharge or over-discharge
– Recharge drained batteries immediately
– Do not short circuit
– Do not dispose of in fire
– Do not expose to extreme heat or water
– User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
– Usage of batteries is at your own risk!
Please note: Due to the consumable nature of batteries, returns are not allowed unless the product is defective upon receipt.